Buying a property in Portugal is a safe process and investors are protected by Portuguese and European la. However, it is recommended that you are aware of the specific issues regarding the Portuguese real estate market and the laws regarding the purchase and sale agreements.
In this section, we have listed the most frequent questions from our clients:
- The purchasing process of a real estate property in Portugal;
- The Market value of real state property in Portugal;
- Real estate assets and income taxes in Portugal;
- Opening a bank account in Portugal;
- Residence permits in Portugal.
When choosing to work with HOME IN PORTUGAL, you ensure that your interests are protected and taken care of. Our multicultural team have experience on national market as well as other foreign markets, and are therefore able to point out and help you with specific issues throughout the process and of course answer you questions.
Ask forour Portugal Property Purchase Guide.